We have Blue motorcycle rim stickers & tapes to match your bikes colour scheme and make you more visible at night. All our tapes and stickers are made from high quality adhesive vinyl and cut into quarters to make installation a breeze.
Each complete set of white rim tape contains 24 strips of vinyl to allow for installation for up to 3 wheels just in case you need the extra. They are designed for installation on rims from any size between 16 inch up to 19 inch wheels and have a width of 8mm which makes installation easy.
So whether you own a Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or Kawasaki you can be sure our rim stickers will enhance the look of your motorbike.
Order your white rim stickers and get free shipping Australia wide.
HOW TO Application of Motorcycle Rim Stickers
It's easy and can be completed in less than 30 minutes.
Avoid application of rim stickers in the following conditions - Windy, direct sunlight, hot temperatures, hot rims or dusty conditions.
Please Note: Reflective material has easy apply material, this means that air will release via the backing.
4 Simple Steps to Apply Motorcycle Rim Stickers
- Ensure the wheel has been cleaned and all chain lube is removed. For best results use an alcohol based cleaner.
- Wheel doesn't need to be removed to apply quarter rim stickers, place the first sticker on the rim as shown in video below.
- Place the second sticker with approximately 5-10mm overlap, repeat until all four stickers are placed.
- Repeat Steps 1 – 3 for both wheels, rim sticker material to complete three wheels [24 strips].
- Please keep spare rim stickers in a safe place, rim stickers can be damaged when replacing wheels and tyres.