Sena Wristband Remote for Bluetooth Communication System. The new Sena Wristband Remote for Bluetooth Communication System is an optional accessory with equivalent features to Handlebar Remote. Motorcycle passengers or people in other action sports may use this. Compatible with Sena 20S, 10C, 10U and 10R. SC-WR-01.
Anticipated release date is late July 2015.
You can wear the Sena Wristband Remote on your wrist or arm and it features glove-friendly buttons and a joystick. It gives you full control over your Sena Bluetooth® communication gear. The unit charges via the USB port, but with several months of battery life per change, you won’t need to hook it up very often.
The Sena Wristband Remote works with Bluetooth® Smart Ready-enabled gear, which is part of the Bluetooth® 4.1 standard. This includes the 20S, 10U, and 10C.
- Operating time: 3 months
- Operating temperature: -10˚C - 55˚C (14°F - 131°F)
- Water resistant
- Dimensions - Main module: 46.7 mm x 64.6 mm x 24.7 mm (1.83 in x 2.54 in x 0.97 in)
- Weight - Module: 26 g (0.92 oz)
- Generic Access Profile (GAP)
- Generic Attribute Profile (GATT)
- Bluetooth® 4.1
- Working distance: up to 10 meters.
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Type: Lithium polymer
- CE, FCC, IC